Saturday, October 30, 2010
I want a motorcycle
Something has come over me; I seem to be in the mood for excitement lately. Right now I’m in the mood for some speed, I think I want a motorcycle or maybe just to ride one. I don’t know what it is the thought of going over one hundred miles an hour on the freeway just makes me smile on the inside. Motorcycles have been around me all my life it seems like every male member of my family has had a bike at least for a period of time in my life. My first time on a motorcycle was when I was 11 it seemed huge back then and I didn’t know how anyone could ever ride something like that. Now that I am older and I can actually fit on one properly I feel like I belong on one now, like motorcycles are my vehicle of choice even though everyone around me is against the idea of me getting on I think I still will one day. There are also benefits of riding a motorcycle, for one the money you save on gas will probably pay for the bike in about a year or two. There is also the money you save on insurance; most people think that bike insurance is considerably cheaper than car insurance. Maybe I might treat myself to one around Christmas time and surprise everyone; I might even take my girl for a ride. Hope she doesn’t get scared and start crying like a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment