Saturday, October 30, 2010

The future

What does the future have in store for me? This is a universal question among all human beings. But I still have to wonder what is in my future, will I get that car I always wanted. I always wanted the most exotic car there was out at the time and the one that sounded the best I think my choice right now would be the Aston martin one seventy seven it is a beautiful car that makes one of the meanest sounds I have ever heard out of a car. I would also like the Buggati veyron the fastest car in the world just to see how going two hundred and fifty plus miles an hour feels like. If it really numbs your body and even the slightest movement will have dire consequences. Next on my list of things I would like is the perfect house, I always liked modern style houses maybe something with a view but not too secluded. I don’t know where the perfect location would be but I could always picture my dream house. The best part about it is that all these things don’t have to be dreams with a little determination and hard work all of these things can be accomplished but maybe in like my thirties or fourties. Maybe I’ll be a big ceo of a giant fortune five hundred company. Of course the last thing on my list is the perfect wife the kind that can be a trophy wife but not a complete idiot at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment