Saturday, October 30, 2010
Why am i always hungry
It seems like I’m hungry all the time nowadays, as a matter of fact I’m hungry right now. To me that’s crazy to be hungry all the time like I am, I mean I understand the teenage guy stage were you eat like a horse and are still hungry but I am 19 years old I thought by now I would have grown out of that phase of my life. Sometimes I have the weirdest cravings and I never feel satisfied till I get what I’ve been craving. I remember the other day I was in the mood for Italian but it was way past the time to get anything to eat from the café and all I had in my room was chunky soup and ramen noodles. Not exactly very appetizing when you’re in the mood for chicken alfreado from olive garden. Even though it wasn’t exactly what I wanted I had to make it work because I was so hungry, I ended up just eating the chunky soup and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a tall glass of Gatorade. I was actually more satisfied than I thought I would be with the little that I had but I will be sure to pick up some more appetizing things the next time I go home for the weekend. I wonder how good those little microwavable meals are I always see my roommate with them and I am tempted to try them. I hope they are not expensive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment