Saturday, October 30, 2010
My classes
So college is just as hard as everyone told me it would be. I always thought they weren’t as smart as me and that I would do fine but they in fact spoke the truth. I didn’t think I would have to put in as much work to pass my classes just like I did in high school where I barely did anything but still managed to get A’s . That plan backfired on me big time it turns out I’m now failing two of my five classes, boy are my parents going to be mad. You live and you learn though so I know from now on I need to actually put some effort into what I do and I’m going to have to take those classes I failed over next semester. Maybe it’s a lack of interest because I know when I’m actually interested in something it never seems boring or hard to me so maybe I’m in the wrong major who knows. Maybe when I actually start doing the things that have something to do with my major I will feel better because right now im just feeling like what the hell does public speaking have to do with computer engineering technology, even though that is one of the classes I have the highest grades in. I don’t know what it is exactly all I know is that next semester I won’t have this problem and I will be more focused on what I have to do because I don’t want to be stuck in college for longer than I should.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment