Sunday, October 31, 2010

Things i like to do

There are a lot o things that I like in life, lots of things that bring me joy, I will go on to name a few of those things. One of my favorite hobbies is working on cars; I don’t know what it is about getting all greasy that just excites me. I like to add performance to cars I’ve helped my friends work on project cars over the years but I have yet to have a project car of my own. One day I will have enough money to finance my hobby and I will be very happy. Another one of my joys in life is computers; I love to build computers and anything that makes computers perform better such as cooling the computer off to increase its reliability under load. My computer hobby is also a pretty expensive hobby parts for computers rarely go under twenty dollars. All these things make me very happy indeed I will make sure one day I will be able to afford all these things. My last major hobby is playing video games but I mean who doesn’t like video games, I mean there cheap and provide hours of entertainment I think that of all my hobbies playing video games should be the easiest one to keep up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment