Saturday, October 30, 2010

I need a job

I am in desperate need of a job. Why is it so hard for me to find a job, everyone around me has a job, even my little brother has a job. The funny thing is I am way more qualified for most of the jobs than the people that actually have them. If I had a dollar for the amount of times I have been to best buy looking for something and have known more about what I was looking for than the actual people that work there. It’s sad actually it makes me wonder who did they know or what favor did they do to get there job because they sure didn’t get it based off knowledge. It makes me question even harder why it is so difficult for me to find a job, people say I need to start small, I’m sure I have applied to almost every fast food place in existence and to every Wal-mart, Target, or Sams club in the area. My real dream is to work at Best Buy in the computer department so I can give people advice on their purchases and make their lives all the more easier. I might even want to move on to the geek squad one day if I’m up to it. If none of that works out I might as well just go check and see if McDonalds is hiring because some money is better than nothing and then I could actually use that as work experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment