Saturday, October 30, 2010
A guy and his car
Every young guys dream is to get a car, a nice car at that. Well I share that common dream with most guys but I haven’t had much luck with it coming true. I wasn’t blessed with parents that bought me everything I wanted so it seems I have to save up for a car. The worst part of this whole ordeal is that I actually had my money saved up at the end of my senior year but I had to use it to pay for dorm room stuff and school supplies I also bought a new laptop since the battery was going bad in my old one. I haven’t given up though I will try and get a job close to school and start saving all over again it may take a while but ill work it out somehow. The car I really want is the Nissan 240sx it’s been my economic dream car since my sophomore year in high school those dreams were shot down as I said because of my college needs but I have my heart set on that car and it will be mine eventually. I have plans for my car once I get it first on my list of things to do is order a racing engine from Japan and get it installed. Yes I am somewhat of a speed demon; the car would be my little personal race car. Even after I buy a newer car afterwards I would still keep it for my personal enjoyment on the weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment