Saturday, October 30, 2010

Im bored

Why the hell is it so boring around here? You would be better off watching paint dry than finding some fun on this campus. I was always told that college was supposed to be a social experience but I don’t see anything social going on around this place all everyone does is stay in their rooms and play video games all day so I figure if you can’t beat them then why not just join them. I tried the whole playing video games all day thing and it turned out not to be so bad but then I found that it used up time that was usually set aside to do work so of course that didn’t work out too well. I just don’t get how they juggle it all and then squeeze sleep into all of I guess that’s why you always see people around here with energy drinks or coffee and always talking about how late they stayed up. I think I’ll pass on all that and stay bored but be able to do my work and still have time for sleep. I don’t think rushing to do your work is much fun either. I guess ill figure out my perfect balance of fun and work which I think I think is essential to surviving in college. Video games are still fun though so it might be a little hard to resist all the time, maybe I’ll just save it for the weekends when I have more free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment