Sunday, October 31, 2010

Whats up with these cartoons?

My favorite television show used to be and still is chowder it is a cartoon that aired on cartoon network for a while. I know I might be a little old to be watching cartoons but it still entertains me for some reason. I had stopped watching cartoons for a while when we didn’t have cable when I finally got cable back and I wanted to get back to watching my favorite cartoon it was nowhere to be found its been replaced with some new cartoons that don’t even make sense. I mean if I had kids I don’t think I would let them watch this crap that they are showing nowadays. Half of the stuff they are showing makes no sense and there is no story behind what they’re saying it’s just complete crap. After I forced myself to watch the utter garbage that they were calling cartoons nowadays I switched channels to another cartoon channel hopping that they had something better going on. I ended up being equally disappointed with what they had to offer it really seems like they just throw anything out there nowadays. There is no effort going into these cartoons I remember back in the day when not only were the cartoons funny but they actually had a meaning to them and maybe even taught you something. I can’t name the amount of classical music I learned from Tom and Jerry or what moral values I learned from superman or Popeye. They need to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment