Sunday, October 31, 2010
What if
What if one day your girlfriend called you and told you she was pregnant? How would you react to that, I know how I would react I would be scared senseless. The first thing that would come to mind would be everything, including telling my family, telling her family and dealing with the whole situation. I mean I understand that I would have nine months to prepare myself but I am the type that likes to be overly prepared especially when it is something as important as a little ones life. I always wonder if I would make a good father but I don’t think I want to find out just yet. Another thing to take into account is my age I think a child would really hinder my future and if not mine then my girlfriends because someone has to watch the baby while the other goes to school and or work. All in all I think it is just a big stressful ordeal that can easily be avoided by just using protection or dare I say it not doing it at all. I know that sounds crazy especially for people around my age but it is just the bare truth. If you are not prepared for the consequences then just avoid the situation in a whole. You will end up thanking yourself when you’re the one out of your group to actually make it to adulthood and have done all that you wanted without a child in your group of friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment