Monday, September 13, 2010
If I Was Invisible
If I could become invisible what would I do with those powers? Would I use them to sneak into a ladies restroom maybe? I think not, the idea of waiting in the bathroom for what may be hours amidst the overweight women and the not so attractive ones for a lady that is actually worth the effort to waltz in, and then what? Would I wait for her to find a stall and peek in to only be disgusted and possibly nauseated at what I see? I think not there must be a better use for such great powers, could I maybe cheat on the important test coming up? Still not such a good idea even though I would probably ace the test I would not know how to do any of the work myself after that and would have therefore wasted my time. What a conundrum this is trying to find a worthwhile use for these powers, could I spy on people maybe? The only problem is I am not the type to sneak around and wait for maybe even a fragment of information that has no relevance to me or that I couldn’t have found out from searching on Google. The only good use I see for these powers so far is playing pranks. You could pull the worst, most daring, and most embarrassing pranks ever, now that sounds more like it. If I could ever turn invisible I would turn the place upside down and no one would ever know who did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, this has certainly made me crack up, but that's not enough to save your grade.
ReplyDeleteTwice a week. Rain, sleet, snow or shine. No matter what.
Because not doing these blogs will kill your grade.